Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday - June 28, 2013

1. Check out the creative photography of Montreal-based Gabriela Tulian. 2. Watch the Art of the Dead Kennedys on the Art of Kennedy 3. Read How Instagram Almost Ruined My Life
The New York Times just wrote about how online validation creates real feeling. Maybe instead of feeling and seeing and exploring the world, we want others to tell us we're doing a good job at it.
4. Learn to tame the Trolls from Vi Hart's video
I have no power over you that you don’t give me, and you have no power over me that I don’t give you. … Your greatest creation is yourself. Like any great work of art, creating a great self means putting in hard work, every day, for years.
5. Pick up one of designer Mara Hoffman's cool newiPhone cases

No comments:

Post a Comment